The full program is now available on the ASB mobile app. Download the native app for your iOS or Android device: https://crowd.cc/s/gx88 or search the App Store or Google Play store for Biomechanics or American Society of Biomechanics. View on the web from your laptop, desktop, or Windows mobile device: https://crowd.cc/asb2016. Log in to the app with your registration confirmation number for even more functionality, including building your personal schedules, playing the Photo Scavenger Hunt for a a chance to win an iPad, and seeing the schedule of interest groups. See the bottom of this page for a few tips for using the app.
NEW! PDF File containing all abstracts – great for searching: Download file (144 MB file – may take a while to download)
Detailed session information: ASB2016ScheduleSessionsWeb07152016
Poster presenters: Want to find out your poster number? Use the search icon in the mobile app to search for your name and find your poster title. Your number appears in the title. All posters will be listed twice – once for Poster Session I and again for Poster Session II – with your specific presentation time listed for each.
This year we are fortunate to offer two special sponsored keynote addresses. Dr. Hortobagyi’s keynote address is generously sponsored by the International Society of Biomechanics. The International Society of Biomechanics in Sports has also graciously agreed to sponsor a keynote talk by Dr. Knudson. In addition, Dr. Patek will be joining us from Duke University. Please see the Keynote Speakers page for more information regarding the speakers and their topics.
Top 5 Things To Know About the 2016 ASB Mobile App:
- This the one and only full program. The only printed material provided will be an at-a-glance overview.
- The native iOS and Android versions download new information when available, but otherwise don’t require any internet connection. So you can browse anywhere, anytime! We recommend downloading the app at home or the office to cache all content prior to the meeting in order to take best advantage of this capability. The abstracts are individually attached to each presentation.
- We will be posting updates via the Activity Feed. These may include announcements about room changes, photos posted with the #asb40 hashtag, or anything else interesting, important or fun. Post your photos to the feed to help us document this year’s meeting!
- PLEASE USE THE MY SCHEDULE FEATURE! Do it early, do it often. Using that feature communicates directly with the Meeting Committee regarding which sessions are likely to be full and which ones aren’t so we change rooms if needed.
- Join the fun with the Photo Scavenger Hunt, which runs through the mobile app. You can find it under “Conference Challenges” – take photos at the exhibits, 40th anniversary displays, and landmarks around town to earn points and a chance to win an iPad Air2! We can’t wait to see all your fun photos!